2021 Executive Summit On-Demand
February 1 - April 28, 2021
An OPTImistic View of the Future
The Vision Council’s 2021 Executive Summit took place from January 26-28 in an all-new, virtual format designed to accommodate the needs of attendees from around the globe.
The event brought together more than 200 industry leaders for three days of executive-level networking and leadership development. Designed to illuminate the state of the vision care industry, spotlight key business trends and present concrete approaches to confronting the evolving challenges of the global economy, the 2021 Executive Summit included a robust schedule of engaging presentations, interactive panels and personalized networking sessions.
Additionally, The Vision Council hosted its Annual Business Meeting and inducted its 2021 Board of Directors during the event.
Executive Summit On-Demand
Following The Vision Council’s first virtual Executive Summit, the 2021 Executive Summit will be available in an on-demand format from February 1 through April 28, 2021.
The Executive Summit On-Demand allows individuals to access select recordings from the event’s meetings and panels. Additionally, the on-demand platform allows registrants to access the platform’s networking capabilities and tools.
Ideal for both optical community members who attended the live event and want to revisit certain sessions or for community members who were not able to attend and wish to view the sessions for the first time, the platform will be accessible until April 28, 2021*.
Content Available to View
The sessions available to view on the on-demand format include:
- The Vision Council’s Annual Business Meeting and State of the Industry Updates
- Opening Your Eyes to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Presentation, including a first look at the results of The Vision Council’s 2020 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Survey
- Breakout Sessions
- Telehealth: Overview of the Economics of Telehealth in Eyecare in 2021
- Senior Leadership: Leading Your Team in a Post-Pandemic World
- Marketing Executives: Adapting Marketing Strategies in the Age of a Pandemic
- Storytelling in 2020: How It Changed and What It Taught Us
- Consumer Insights Part 1: Optical Consumer Insights During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Consumer Insights Part 2: Healthcare Behavior and Consumer Spending Insights During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Keynote Session: How to Be Together Apart with Priya Parker (until February 25, 2021)
- Keynote Session: Economic Trends with Brian Beaulieu (until February 25, 2021)
Attendees who previously registered for the live virtual event, January 26-28, have complimentary access.
New Registrants: $99 for both members of The Vision Council and non-members.
How to Register
*Please note, the keynote session titled “How to Be Together Apart with Priya Parker” and the keynote session titled “Economic Trends with Brian Beaulieu” will only be available to view 30 days after the event, until February 25, 2021. Additionally, the keynote session titled “Uncomfortable Conversations with A Black Man: A Fireside Chat with Emmanuel Acho and Three Industry Leaders” will not be available to view on the on-demand platform.