Registration Now Open for Vision Expo West 2022, September 14-17 in Las Vegas
As co-organizer of Vision Expo, The Vision Council is pleased to share with members that registration is now open for Vision Expo West, taking place September 14–17, 2022 in Las Vegas at the Venetian Expo & Convention Center.
The Show’s educational program developed by the Education Planning Committee together with OptiCon®@Vision Expo will open Wednesday, September 14, and the Exhibit Hall will open Thursday, September 15.
Vision Expo West’s partner hotels are now accepting reservations at special rates. A list of participating hotels and instructions on how to book can be found here. Room block requests for ten or more rooms can also be made here.
SHOW FLOOR NEIGHBORHOODS AND THE SUITES
Vision Expo West 2022 will feature several exciting Show Floor neighborhoods, including:
- The Panorama, a new neighborhood spotlighting the innovative frontier of vision technology, including cutting-edge business solutions, medical advances, software and wearables that are paving the path for what’s to come in the industry.
- The Atelier, the neighborhood that made its debut at Vision Expo East 2022, will also launch at Vision Expo West 2022, featuring design-led ateliers dedicated to artisanal eyewear and featuring a limited group of sought-after independent designers from around the globe.
Neighborhoods returning to Vision Expo West include:
- The Focus: Representing the foundation of eyecare, The Focus brings together lens and coating technology, lens processing techniques, disease management solutions, contact lens innovations and eyecare practice optimization.
- The Park is where industry icons, ubiquitous brands and prestigious collections unveil their latest styles and offerings in inspired large-scale displays.
- The Union: An energetic showcase featuring independent designers.
- The Suites will also return to Vision Expo West 2022, featuring a collection of luxury fashion houses in a predominantly appointment-based setting within select suites in The Venetian and Palazzo.
Vision Expo’s all-new education program includes more than 320 hours of education, ranging from the latest business strategies and optical technology to patient care and cutting-edge innovations.
The CE program will feature leading clinical education delivered by the foremost experts in the field of optometry. Clinical tracks feature key content areas including glaucoma, posterior segment and macular degeneration, anterior segment, retina, anterior dry eye, surgical/co-management, systemic disease and more.
OptiCon®@Vision Expo will return with an unmatched education program and Exhibit Hall experience for opticians, contact lens professionals, allied ophthalmic professionals, optical assistants and office managers, frame buyers and lab technicians. The OptiCon Hub will host networking, social events and access to representatives and resources from the American Board of Opticianry and National Contact Lens Examiners (ABO-NCLE), National Academy of Opticianry (NAO), Opticians Association of America (OAA), National Federation of Opticianry Schools (NFOS), Contact Lens Society of America (CLSA) and vendor partners.
Additionally, the Innovation Stage will host a rich schedule of special events, panels and presentations.
Submissions are currently being accepted for Innovation Stage speakers, presentations and panels for Vision Expo West until Friday, July 15. To submit content for consideration on the Innovation Stage, complete the online application form located here.
Members of The Vision Council receive discounted rates per net square foot, upwards of five percent, for exhibiting at any Vision Expo. For more information about exhibiting at Vision Expo, please contact Gregory Scott, Sales Director for RX, at email@example.com.