Contact Lenses Standard Report
Knowing the contact lens market is immensely important to understanding why consumers either do or don't buy glasses. The Contact Lens Standard Report provides an in-depth analysis of the contact lens market's buyers.
The Contact Lens Standard Report provides:
- Type of lenses used by contact lens wearers (color lenses, rigid/soft lenses, toric lenses, bifocal lenses, daily disposables, etc.)
- Outlet market share (10 named outlets/chains)
- A look at the frequency of replacing contact lenses segmented by specific demographics and brands
- Consumer data on length of use and likeliness of future use
Questions you can answer with this series of reports:
- How often do contact lens users purchase new contact lenses?
- What percentage of the market only wears a contact lens in one eye?
- What percentage of consumers wears contacts for cosmetic reasons only?
Please contact Nathan Troxell if you're interested in purchasing market research at firstname.lastname@example.org.