Special Interest Reports
We understand that the optical industry is constantly changing and evolving in response to new product, service, technology, channel, and consumer trends. To help our members and partners manage their business amidst these dynamics, we conduct research and prepare special interest reports on relevant and timely topics. Pricing varies on each report, and many are available free to members. Links to some recent special interest reports follow.
COVID-19 Research Reports
The Vision Council market research team is tracking U.S. consumer sentiment and behavior regarding their eyecare and eyewear purchases during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, we are monitoring the industry response to COVID-19 through our ECP Panel and Member surveys. Follow the link to view the complete list of available reports, presentations, and webinars.
Other Special Interest Reports
- Consumer Technology Study 2017
- Economic Situation Report 2019
- Independent ECP Equipment and Software Purchases Report 2019
- Internet Influence Report 2018
- Lens Processing Technology (LPT) Tracker Study Q4 2018
- Ocular Telemedicine Services Report 2018 Standard
- Ocular Telemedicine Services Report 2018 Plus
- Parent-Child Vision Care Report 2018
- Tariff Impact Report 2018
Looking for something else? Contact us to suggest a topic for a future special interest report or to discuss a paid custom research program.