Save the Date: 2018 COLA Spring Meeting
2018 COLA Spring Meeting
April 26–27, 2018
Temecula Creek Inn
Topics will include:
- “Weeding through” California’s new recreational marijuana laws
- Sexual harassment
- The impact of the California minimum wage law
- “Continuous Improvement” from the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Government & Regulatory Affairs Update
- Technical Updates
- The latest on the Electronic PAL Identifier
- This year’s event will also feature a presentation of the Goodfellow Award to 2018 honoree David Rips from Younger Optics.
Questions? Contact Steve Sutherlin, The Vision Council’s lab division liaison.
COLA Spring Meeting
Lens Processing Technology Division