COLA Spring Meeting
2018 COLA Spring Meeting
Thanks to everyone who attended the 2018 COLA Spring Meeting and made it such a success. Below are resources and presentations from the meeting you may find helpful.
- Prop 65 Labeling Update - Rick Van Arnam
- "Weeding through" California's New Recreational Marijuana Laws - Hedley Lawson
- Danger in the Comfort Zone: the concept and cost of engaged vs. unengaged employee groups - Mike Karlsrud
- Sexual Assault & Harassment and the #MeToo Movement - Hedley Lawson
- Continuous Improvement - from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) - Bill Oakes/Sabine Rentschar
- California's New Salary History Ban in Employment - Hedley Lawson
- Technical and Government & Regulatory Affairs Updates - Michael C Vitale, ABOM
- The Latest on the Electronic PAL Identifier - Paul Wade
- Think About Your Eyes Update - Ron Sallerson
Contact Steve Sutherlin, The Vision Council's lab division liaison.
2018 Event Photos
Click on the image below to launch the full album in Flickr!